Monday, September 29, 2008

About my Schooling

In my childhood days, my favourite subject is mathematics and also i love that subject. Up to 5th STD i studied in my native place Rayappanadanoor. After 5th STD I joined in higher secondary school it is in Avudayanooor and the school name is Punitha Arulappar higher secondary school. I felt very happy. I was very poor in English, because my school was a Tamil medium. In my school days i had lot of friends. I enjoyed my school days with my friends. Daily i will reach to my school with my bicycle. I participated in many sports and games. My favourite game is football and i like that game very much. In 11th std i lost my good friend pontheriviam because he met with an accident. That incident I could never forget in my life. After finishing +2, my friends are gone away separately and after 6 years we all met together in Gandhi mandabam in adyar Chennai. After my schooling, i started my college life and i got admission for Engineering in Electrical through counseling in c.s.i institute of technology in thovalai, its near kanyakumari.

1 comment:

Ezhil Arasu said...

HI Venkat,

I am Ezhil From Chinnanadaroor. I am also studied in CSI IT. But i am unable to recon you.